Deployment Engineer must be able to:
- Become a trusted client resource by providing service that consistently demonstrates strong product knowledge and work ethic along with respect for the client.
- Evaluate the severity of an issue and determine if management intervention is necessary to address a serious problem in a timely manner.
- Build rapport with clients to turn what may be a negative situation into a positive customer service experience.
- Manage and prioritize multiple and often conflicting tasks while working independently.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with a wide range of clients, both internal and external, from technical to non-technical and from management to clerical. Focus on providing accurate answers in a pleasant manner.
- Work through technical issues with customers.
- Present to the client a courteous, highly professional attitude