Infection Control Coordinator
Correct Care Solutions | Decatur, GA
Our Infectious Disease Control Coordinator serves as leader, mentor, and role model for the infection control program. Maintains a knowledge base of current infection prevention and control information. Serves as the liaison with the Department of Corrections surrounding infection control issues and as chairperson for a multi-disciplinary infection control committee. Provides professional education for health care, correctional, and other staff as required maintaining an effective infection control program.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of clinical experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in areas of patient care practices, microbiology, asepsis, disinfecting/sterilization, adult education, infectious diseases, communication, program administration and epidemiology
- Attends a basic infection control training course within the first year of entering the profession, preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the state
- Current CPR Certification
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.