Senior Software Engineer, EnerGov
Developers write code to enhance the product or resolve issues with the product. Expectations for developers range from low (entry level) to high (senior members).
- Competent with necessary tools/technology.
- Implement design specifications into the product.
- Understand and apply programming and user interface standards applicable to the product.
- Understand the purpose and desired results of changes made.
- Spends 90% of working time writing code or understanding software/technical interactions to enable them to finish coding/testing of their work.
- Microsoft .NET / C# (or other .NET language)
- SQL Server 2000/2005
- General Database Design
- Stored Procedures
- .NET WinForms development
- MVC or MVP pattern exposure
- IdeaBlade DevForce
- Source Control (VSS, AccuRev, etc.)
- Unique ability to understand technical problems and use the tools available (primarily programming languages) to solve them in a manner that is scalable and maintainable taking all variables into account.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 7-10 years exp. in C#, .Net, SQL Server.