Technical Project Manager
Tyler Technologies | Duluth, GA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Technical Project Manager is responsible for answering customer pre-installation technical questions, verifying site readiness for installation, and coordinating deployment technician schedules with PM staff across multiple product lines; additionally, verifying deployment personnel post installation paperwork is completed for each task and site.
- Receive scheduled installation/upgrade requests from product specific PM’s or migration request via MS Dynamics.
- Verify the https://check.tylertech.com site audit is complete and that Tyler deployment staff will have appropriate access. Encourage Tyler Bomgar tool as go to connection method for deployment and support personnel.
- Kick off conference call with appropriate client technical staff and ensure expected responsibilities are communicated.
- Conduct high-level discussions with clients and provide technical options for their migration to new technology or purchase of additional products.
- Prepare and/or maintain accurate lists of Tyler clients to be targeted for technology upgrades due to changing technology and provide Management with progress updates on those efforts
- Notify clients on Retired Product of pending deadlines
- Provide Sales Quotes for migration services and/or BNS, Sysman products.
- Work closely with Deployment Engineers to assist clients with hardware selection.
- Verify task completion documentation is completed by deployment personnel. Ensure client signs off on post installation documentation.
- Review Post install sign off with client and provide instruction on client access where applicable.
- Provide upgrade instruction assistance for self-managed clients (IVEE: provide document, go through one IVEE update, instruct client to sign up for Tyler Community).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or comparable experience.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and network configurations, including web servers.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of OneNote and Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.